Copyright 2021 - Goosen Prokureur / Attorney

Experiencing Problems with your Municipality or ESKOM?

Frustrated with municipality

Are you fed up with faulty accounts?

  • Regain your right to electricity and water
  • Bring application to court to re-instate your basic amenities
  • Litigation on your behalf – cost order obtained against municipality
f t g m
Site compiled by miWare Software Solutions